Capturing your once -in- a lifetime moments during Covid-19
The year 2020 has thrown a curveball at all of us. However that doesn't mean we stop celebrating life. Your family deserves a sweet memory of this time together. Whether to celebrate a new baby , a new sibling , first birthday , grandparents, family milestones or just the plain fact that you want beautiful photos of your little family. After all family is everything.
To make it possible for me to keep creating precious photos for my families , I have resumed photoshoots with updated safety COVID-19 precautions. I do both on-location home shoots and studio shoots. I have a home studio , so I take utmost precaution to keep both my client's and my family safe.
Covid -19 Safety Protocols For All Photography Sessions
- Limited studio slots every month.
- Outdoor and home lifestyle photography sessions available.
- Immediate family members only at the shoot.
- Frequent sanitization of hands during the shoot.
- Deep cleaning of props , fabrics and surfaces before a shoot.
- If anyone in your family is sick , we will reschedule.
- Masks to be worn by all the adults present at the shoot. Only to be removed for the photos.